Published Date : December 8th 2011
(Note: Most of the essays in this book have been republished in a humor anthology called The Empire Bites Back on Amazon. The title I Will Not Go the F**k to Sleep is still available, but is published under the pen name of Benny Profane at amazon.com and createspace.com, and could possibly be withdrawn in its entirety, soon.)
This anthology of humor imagines:
- What if a child, asked to go the f**k to sleep by its father, could respond in adult language?
- What does it feel like to send a kitten to a cat home or cat shelter, just because your two-year-old son is allergic to cats?
- A band of 5000 yogis flown in from India specifically to balance India’s budget deficit by spilling coffee on their laps at 5,000 McDonald’s restaurants.
- A Nuclear Weapons fire sale to help balance America’s deficit
- What would Christ say to the Reagan-Bush economists at the Last Judgment?
This short anthology of politically incorrect humor and satire is a send-up of pretensions, prejudices, and politicians, of Daddies and Indians, Americans and Hollywood, gurus and Genesis, and a raw true story of pubertal disaster: possibly the coolest blend of sophisticated and silly but life-extending laughter that is also probably different from almost anything else you have read.